Dual channel Tracking Receiver with Auto diversity
SSP’s Dual Channel Tracking Receiver with Auto diversity (Model No SSP/DTR/01) function is designed for use in the remote sensing ground stations for tracking the satellite with polarization diversity in auto track mode. The unit receives two input signals at 720 MHz corresponding to two signals of LHC and RHC polarizations.
- Two channel input for auto diversity
- Manual selection of required input channel for default operation
- AM tracking video detection and AGC voltage provision in both non coherent and coherent mode of operation
- Polarity reversal selection of AM video and AGC voltage in both non coherent and coherent modes provided on front panel.
- AM video and AGC voltage variation adjustable from front panel for both the modes of operation with simultaneous display of the selected function
- Provision of all the out puts on rear panel in parallel